Re: now I remember...

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: now I remember...
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 12:21:13 -0500
Cc: Mbrubin18@aol.com, JWoesvra@aol.com, LMR356@aol.com, Thickos <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, vintage race list <vintage-race@autox.team.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
I also am glad that nothing serious had happened to you, in your line of play,
it can happen all to quickly. I sincerely hope that what parts of RIB that are
salvageable will live on in some way with your next project, Frankensprite.
Please don't go far, it's good to be able to read about vintage racing via the
mails that we receive from you and Chuck. I am not and may not ever be a
participant but it IS interesting reading to me. Race On!!!  Brad