Re: Was Re: storing car for 10 months--Now no LBC Content!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Was Re: storing car for 10 months--Now no LBC Content!
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 17:12:37 -0400
Okay, I'll join in.  I work as an administrator/project manager at a
state (Ohio) agency.  What that means varies depending on the project.
Essentially, I get all of the stuff that doesn't fit in anybody's "box"
and put together a multi-disciplinary team to handle it.

I also am a leader in our church, which involves mostly counseling
individuals and couples, teaching, and some administrivia.

I don't have a chance to get bored.  :-)

Chris Kotting
ckotting@core.com