Re: Was Re: storing car for 10 months--Now no LBC Content!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Was Re: storing car for 10 months--Now no LBC Content!
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 00:24:00 EDT
Weellll..I wear two hats, VP of a small comapany that leases equipment to a
larger company that I am VP of Sales for...

The big company is a Mexican company, based in Juarez, CH, MX...but I office
in El Paso, TX.  I travel a bit from PA to Iowa to LA and points in between,
as well as into Mexico on occasion, calling on US companies doing business
there and selling tansportation (trucking) services between the US and Mexico.

I grew up in the car business and have had a few LBCs, all builders, never
new.  I have a couple now, a Midget and a TR4, but only the Midget runs.  I'm
into firearms, and have more than I need, but not nearly as many as I
want...kind of like Spridgets.

I hunt, fish, and am in my eigth year of building a two and half story home
in the mountains on weekend (on a 45 degrre slope I might add) and will
attempt most home repairs, remodels, and additions.

Tools are a passion, and I'm trained as an art educator, but haven't earned
my living that way in a long time..if I ever did.

I'm a tad bored with my present job and I'm looking if anyone has any leads.
I'd love to move to the Reading, PA area as we are promised a free 50 acers
with an old bank barn if we'll move, but I need the finacial security of a
job first.

Hope I didn't run on too long and bore ya!

RH