Occupations... NO LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Occupations... NO LBC
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 10:34:43 -0400
Alright alright.....

I'm a Product Controller for Equity Derivatives for Credit Suisse First Boston
(Credit Swiss Cheese to the comedians on here).  Mainly I calculate the P&L,
and analyse the trader's work.  I'm a combination policeman, accountant, and
researcher.  It's kinda boring, but it pays well.  Just a stepping stone to my
owning my own restaurant.  The SO wants to open a mental/physical therapy salon
(mud baths, massages, inspirationsl music, etc...) in the NYC area, so I'm sure
I'll have a part in that as well.

Mike
'78 Midget
'87 300ZX
'96 Maxima

Dan Dwelley <maine2me@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Technical Consultant for USinternetworking Inc.
Basically, I'm a Software Engineer working for an
Application Service Provider. I "Make software
Simple". :o) (It's a company motto)

Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
Alexandria, Va.

--- Toby Atwater  wrote:

> Student... double majoring Film Studies, Mechanical
> Engineering @ UCSB.
>
> Working now, at INTRI-PLEX Tech. a company that
> makes little computer parts.
> (too technical perhaps?)
> I am a network administrator\IS tech.... other wise
> known as "company
> computer dude\man\guy" (choose one)
>
> Oh and I own a LBC, 69 Sprite, that takes up all my
> time... all my money...
> and most of patience. And it sometimes delivers a
> little pleasure in return.
>
> Laters
>
> Toby (aka "hey computer guy! get over here! the
> server is down")
>
> "don't think or try to fix the problem... just fill
> out a purchase order
> like the rest of us."
> - Immediate Boss
>
> >Hi, Spridgeteers!
> >I think we did this once or twice before, but it's
> probably a good idea to
> >ecap every now and then to accommodate new members.

=====
Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
Alexandria, Va.