Re: Occupations... NO LBC - days of Spridgets lives

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Occupations... NO LBC - days of Spridgets lives
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 21:11:28 EDT
Ok, Ok.

As a precocious youth, it all started when I graduated med school six months
before I was born.  Fortunately, I majored in obstetrics, so I was the first
person on record to deliver myself.  But in a comparatively philosophical
moment, I decided to abandon the pursuit of medicine and instead open a
Tao-ist temple of NOS parts for former existentialist sportscar drivers.
Being mildly dyslexic, I saw Dog one day after dropping LDS with the devotees
and decided instead to follow a Credit lady named SUSIE.  When I finally
found her, a Woodrat had already left a deposit in her bank and a carpenter
from Jersey had nailed her.  Nowhere left to turn, I hotwired a Bugeye in
Reno, but the car had already been Crashed as I found out a few miles down
the road when a suspension bolt fell off...

Beats the real story...
Ron