Roll Bar

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Roll Bar
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 07:15:05 EDT
After WST's recent experience I have returned to thinking about installing
the roll bar I have sitting on the floor in my basement.  Purchased it from
e-bay.  It looks like it sits right on top of the boxes on the rear deck
behind the seats, with one bolt holding it down there, with extensions that
bolt closer in just in front of the rear divider, with two bolts holding each
leg there.  There is absolutely no mounting hardware with this bar.

Any tips or procedures I should know before I go drilling holes in my Midget
to mount this bar?  What type of support do I need underneath the car?
Should I use #5 or #8 bolts?  Anything else?  Thanks!

-David C.