Re: Occupations... NO LBC

To: Greg Mahney <mahney@central.murdoch.edu.au>
Subject: Re: Occupations... NO LBC
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 21:00:27 +0000
Cc: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi All,

I really feel out numbered now.  Am I the only wrench turner on the
list?

Yep this is wrong Way Rickie, You know fearless SWAG leader.  I can get
lost with the best of them.

Actually I prefer to think of my job as a consultant on how your engine
is running today.  My boss has another concept, It's "get out there and
under the turbine, fix that dang leak."  I think some English engineer
designed this Gas turbine because it leaks incessantly and continually.
I'm actually a electronics tech that took a wrong turn somewhere and
ended up turning wrenches on Gas turbines.

For all those on the back coast (Northern CA) most have met me.  Keep
them turn'n as we say in the Turbine buisness.

Cheers

Rick