Re: Painting (Thanks!)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Painting (Thanks!)
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 21:57:53 EDT
WOW!
  Thanks to all of you for the great response on painting a car.  I've
printed out the responses and made a note book for my own reference.  I've
got some new found confidence I can do this, but it looks like I'll need more
sandpaper.
  I'll keep you folks posted on the outcome, I hope to be done by the middle
of August.  And thanks to Herb (froggie) for the great picture he sent.  What
a awsome car and great paint job.  My wife had never seen a Frog Eye before
and loved it.  Oh wait, maybe I should curse him instead...... LOL

Many thanks,
Lee Collins
77 Midget