RE: Free Triumph Stag

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Brad Stevenson" <bstevenson@imagictv.com>
Subject: RE: Free Triumph Stag
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 23:51:51 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
It's the Ford VS Chevy thing.  MG owners are just jealous (or is it Triumph
owners are just jealous!!)

Seriously, seeing that they both have Lucas, and girling, etc., etc.  They
are not that much different.  Its like asking which is better, a sprite or a
midget?  Depends on who you ask!

It's just good natured ribbing!!

They're both LBC's and I own both.  Definitely pro and cons for both.  I
love them both.

Should have been on the spitfire list a couple years back when I asked
they're opinion on this nice little sprite I found and thought about

Probably the same response if I asked this group about a spitfire!

Get one of each!

But the Triumph Stag is a different story......  I will say the new owner is
lucky *NOT* to have the original engine in it.  At least it is a little more
reliable now.  :)

Bill