Re: Free Triumph Stag

To: HealeyRic2@aol.com, boxweed@thebest.net, ckotting@core.com
Subject: Re: Free Triumph Stag
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 16:02:48 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 07/12/2000 3:12:20 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
HealeyRic2@aol.com writes:

<< Good deal, it's gotta be worth at least three times the price <G>.  Didn't
 the Stag have some serious (and expensive to repair) head or cam problems in
 early production?

 Rick >>
Actually , it's the GT6 or TR6 engine I believe in most of them.  I rebuilt
and earlier version, a Triumph 2000 once.

>From the experience of those on the TR list, this is probably one of the more
trouble free engines, with the exception of the TR3&4 tractor style four
bangers that will continue to run almost reguargless of wear.

RH