Re: GUN CONTROL*NO LBC CONTENT* DELETE NOW IF NOT INTERESTED

To: bohler@hooked.net, froggi@cdsnet.net, nateley@email.msn.com
Subject: Re: GUN CONTROL*NO LBC CONTENT* DELETE NOW IF NOT INTERESTED
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 22:20:42 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 7/13/2000 4:17:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bohler@hooked.net writes:

<< Hi Herb,
 Peggy here...
 In one of our local shopping centers there is a Chinese Restaurant located
 right next door to a Veterinarian's office........  It took us a Long Time
 before we finally tried that restaurant! >>

Funny story, but true!!  Our local high school girls volleyball team, in a
fund raiser, sold T-shirts, and the two business sponsors names were printed
side by side on the back of the shirt.  The sponsors?   King's Steak House
and Clinton Veterinary Clinic!!  LOLOL

Betcha King's regretted that sponsorship.  Kinda makes you wonder where they
got their steaks?

--David C.