Re: Location Location Location

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Location Location Location
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 07:39:06 -0700
Hello type79,

              Southwest Washington State here....

Friday, July 14, 2000, 11:10:04 AM, you wrote:

tinc> Listers,
tinc> This is such an interesting group and since we basically seem to enjoy
tinc> each other in cyberspace and even more so on the rare occasions that we
tinc> meet "in the flesh" that it started me wondering which of us are closer
tinc> to each other than we think.

tinc> Without revealing exact locations and address, it would be interesting
tinc> to know in what State each of is geographically located.

tinc> Jay Fishbein
tinc> Wallingford, CT

--
Best regards,