Re: Location Location Location

To: type79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Location Location Location
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 10:28:22 EDT
In a message dated 07/14/2000 2:18:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
type79@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< This is such an interesting group and since we basically seem to enjoy
 each other in cyberspace and even more so on the rare occasions that we
 meet "in the flesh" that it started me wondering which of us are closer
 to each other than we think.

 Without revealing exact locations and address, it would be interesting
 to know in what State each of is geographically located. >>

It sounds like Jay is trying to start a thread here!

I'll NEVER tell!!

Allen Hefner
Abington, PA (just North of Philly)