Re: lbc-us - lack-us resist reading for personal safety

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Re: lbc-us - lack-us resist reading for personal safety
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 23:20:47 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 07/15/2000 9:12:43 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
cfchrist@earthlink.net writes:

> out of myhead!  baby sitting my son and going nuts!(untill wednesday)
>  aaaarrrggghhh!
>
>  chuck.

Enjoy him while you can Chuck.  The grow up fast and leave.  Of course, then
they come back, and leave, and come back.

Our 34 yr. old daughter just left home (again) and took the two grandchildre
with her.  The wife and I are pretty glum about it, although it should leave
a lot more time for fixing Spridgets and stuff.

I just came in from stripping and sanding an old pine corner cubbard in the
shop.  Took a few minutes and followed Franks directions to cut up a big set
of windsshield wiper re-fills to make three new wipers for the Midget.  Then
I used a pint of wood conditioner on the cabinet.  It's been out in the shop
a couple of years and wood tends to dry ut a bit here in the desert.

Keep up the good work with the boy.

Robert Houston