Re: Emissions question

To: <LColli3554@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Emissions question
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 22:47:56 -0700
I believe if you remove and plug the line you are referring to you need to
change to a vented gas cap.  If you plug of the line to the separator and
leave the  non-vented  cap on, your car will starve for fuel and die, and
the gas tank will cave in on the bottom.  Been there, done that.
David Riker
74 Midget
63 Falcon
70 Torino