Re: Emissions question

To: LColli3554@aol.com
Subject: Re: Emissions question
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 17:53:00 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
LColli3554@aol.com wrote:

> On the 73 midget that I have most of the emissions parts have already been
> removed. As I am trying to clean things up a bit I am wondering? With these
> parts removed is the Separator located in the trunk of the car now useless.
> If yes as I suspect can one remove this and plug the fitting going into the
> gas tank?

Todd

You can loose the can in the trunk.
You should already have a vented gas cap, if not, and you plug the line,
if the car stalls out after 10 minutes of running, pop the gas cap, if
you hear a rush of air, the cap is not vented or rust clogged the vent
hole.
I have unscrewed the line from the tank and plugged it at the tank.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ