Water Sprite (not really)

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Water Sprite (not really)
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 18:22:03 -0500
I received a lead today on an Amphibia-Car. I vaguely recall one in my
town when I was 6 or 7 but know nothing of them beyond that. Who made
them, when were they made, have they any value, are parts out there to
be easily attained. Are there any websites that have information on
them. The story is, it stopped running and has been in a barn ever
since. I am not real serious about getting it, although, come to think
of it, it would make a great scuba diving vehicle <G>. But if it has any
value for a resale situation, I would possibly pull a Frank and see if
they will give it to me and I can eBay it with a reserve of half a
mil......................TIA for any info, Brad