Organization?? Huh?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Organization?? Huh?
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 19:30:39 -0700 (PDT)
Boxes and cartons, and cans with their lids on,
organized shelving your Tupperware fits on.

Sheesh! I just try to keep the fragile stuff down low so it will have less
distance to fall when I dig through it.  If I keep all the car stuff in the
garage I consider it a major victory.  While I have an excellent memory for
the stuff I have, I don't always remember which layer its in this week.
The only problem with this non-system I ever had was finding a spoke wrench
for wheelbuilding.  I finally bought three of them and scattered them
around.  I can always find one of them now. Same deal with nailclippers and
1/2" box wrench.

To paraphrase some annonomous poet...

Hour by hour and day by day,
the universe fritters itself away.