Re: Amphicar

To: wcelliot@concentric.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Amphicar
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 06:35:53 EDT
In a message dated 7/17/2000 11:42:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wcelliot@concentric.net writes:

<< car in a barn somewhere for $2000 >>

Question:  Just where are all these barns that contain all these cars????  I
am a constant traffic hazard trying to look through every barn on the highway
for the tellttale nose of a Big Healey, Bugeye, or other long
stored/forgotten gem.   All I ever see is hay and horses!!  Just how many
barns containing cars can there be????  Maybe they have all been
discovered??!!  Is this akin to opening oysters looking for a pearl?   Never
done that either.  Just sitting here wondering.  <G>

--David C.