Re: tacky morbid thought (LBC content)

To: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tacky morbid thought (LBC content)
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 09:53:31 -0700 (PDT)
Naw! Hop on over and say "I see your husband is dead
and was wondering if I could buy the car that was in
the picture with him...It might help with some of the
funeral expenses!". :o)))))))))))
Sertiously...I'm sure there is someone out there that
will call...sad but true...some people are like
vultures.

Dan

--- Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM> wrote:
> In the community section of the paper this morning,
> there was on obituary about
> a educator in our area that just past away. There
> was a recent picture of him
> standing next to a really cool looking Allard
> convertible project car. The
> article stated that he had planned to restore it.
> Do you think it's too soon to call and see if it's
> for sale ;->
>
>  - Bryan

=====
Dan Dwelley