Re: tacky morbid thought (LBC content)

To: Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tacky morbid thought (LBC content)
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 15:27:19 EDT
My honest thought is maybe not.  I guess that when I die and meet my saviour
my Sprite will just be another problem for my next of kin to sort out.  Most
likely it will be a worry and a burden that they would be happy to see go to
a good home then deteriorate.  They might think what I would have wanted
which would simply be for the car to go to a good home and be enjoyed by
someone else.

Of course you will only know by asking.

My twopence

Daniel1312