For Sale (some LBC)

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: For Sale (some LBC)
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 12:57:04 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
I have a friend who has lost his storage space and has decided to let go of
some projects. First is a '59 Hillman Husky (LBC content) that runs good but
has no clutch (sounds hydraulic as it has been sitting a long time) "solid
body" (his words) needs interior. The 2nd car is a '79 Renault Gordini
Coupe, needs engine work, straight body, sliding sunroof, alloys not British
but a unique car none the less. He also has some VW buses that he may part
with, condition unknown. All vehicles are best offer and located in Petaluma
CA. If your interested e-mail me off list and I'll put you in touch with him
(he's e-mail challenged).

No financial interest, yada, yada yada.

Bill Hunt
64 MKII Sprite - HRBYTOY