Re: PT Cruiser (no LBC)

To: Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: PT Cruiser (no LBC)
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 15:59:37 EDT
In a message dated 07/21/2000 10:28:29 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM writes:

<< Has anyone had a chance to check out a PT cruiser yet??
 Since I've been considering buy a new vehicle for a while now, I'm thinking
 about ordering one. >>

I've been following the info on these for some time not, but as someone (we
cheap club) that refuses to pay sticker price for a car, let alone 30% over,
I'll wait 2-3 years.  I don't see Chrysler limiting the production volume on
a great seller, and they'll be on the rebate list in a couple of three years.

The right to buy one at sticker price from a Phoenix dealer just went on ebay
for about $6000 over, so maybe getting on the list is not such a bad idea.

RH