Re: Choke Control Nut ??

To: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: Choke Control Nut ??
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 16:17:09 -0400
Cc: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Thanks, All:

Gerard, ya must be in a UK country! I had to remove the speedo not
the tach. I also slid the console back and over to the right side. Then,
lying on the floor, over on one shoulder, with a light next to me shining
up under the dash, I could actually get a 3/4" (NOT 9/16) open-end
on it and turn 1 flat at a time. With my true love holding the choke knob
to keep the whole housing from turning.  Then -- I just had to
replace ALL the bulbs I had unseated.

Thanks to all for the advice and the comfort. Didn't need to waste
too, too many nasty words on this one!

chuck