Re: PT Cruiser (no LBC)

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: PT Cruiser (no LBC)
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 16:39:19 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I too have been following the roll-out of the PT Cruiser. I've been to the
dealer twice to see one and they never have one. I finally got to sit in one
at our local mall where Chrysler had a display.

I love it and have started saving-up to get one. I figure by the time I save
enough, they will be more available.

I looked under the hood and the engine is really crammed-in there. There's
really no room for a larger engine. When I asked the Chrysler Rep. about it,
he told me they are working on a turbo version to satisify the customers
looking for more power.

Richard