Ignition switch test?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Ignition switch test?
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 11:23:41 EDT
Well its saturday mourning thought I'd try to work on my no spark condition a
bit today. I've tried a jumper wire to the coil from the solinoide but
nothing. And i've tried a test light off the coil when cranking- no light
flickering. So now I'm going to look at the ignition switch wiring I need a
little direction as to what I should look for? I stuck my head in there and
somebodys been playing with the wires already a couple of splices. I know the
switch gets power as I can turn the key and the motor will spin over.
                     Thanks in advance Todd.