Re: cars in / behind barns

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: cars in / behind barns
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 14:25:59 -0500
I the event someone decides to roam the area around Lancaster looking for cars,
be sure you take Martin's advice about being careful.  I lived in Lancaster for
8 years during the '90s and had guns pointed at me on three different
occasions.  A co-worker of mine was shot at random from a field while driving to
work.  I have no idea why.

Have a nice day.

Shawn