Re: Dellorto parts?? (LBC content

To: Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM, spridgets@autox.team.net, Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: Dellorto parts?? (LBC content
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 16:03:44 -0700 (PDT)
I checked with APT last week, and they do have some parts in stock left over
from when they used to carry Dellortos. I was able to order new main jets, and
pump-jets, but he didn't have the venturis I was looking for.

Does any one have a set of 33 or 34 MM venturies for a 40DHLA they'd like to
part with??

 - Bryan

 BTW - A 40 is only on the small size if I was using this for 'Racing', however
for the street, it is definitely more than adequate, and sure beats the pants
off the old SU's:-)