Off Topic - Going to London in October

To: "Midget Sprite Club, UK" <midgetspriteclub@listbot.com>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Off Topic - Going to London in October
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 09:55:05 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Hey Guys, I'm going to be in London (for the first time) between the 8th and
14th of October, and was hoping for some car related suggestions as to what
to do (I have to get my requests in early or the wife will fill up the time
schedual on her things).  Don't I remember discussion that there is a rental
company that offers LBC's?

Any tips or ideas for our trip will be appreciated, please reply off list to
kpatton@geocities.com or kpatton@telocity.com.

Thanks,

Patton (finally reaping a little reward for all that business travel for my
employers)
----
Patton Dickson - Madison, MS - http://members.xoom.com/spridget/
'67 AH Sprite