Re: Chrome Shops in San Jose Area

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, millerls@ado13.com
Subject: Re: Chrome Shops in San Jose Area
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 12:18:39 -0700 (PDT)
Larry,

The one I used off monterey Rd in San jose, I think is no longer in business,
since I don't see them listed in the phone book any more, but I wouldn't
recommend them anyway (Diamond plating).
I wasn't entirely pleased with them, since they 'ground the shi*' out of my
bugeye grill, before replating it, so that it lost some detail,and also left a
few very thin areas in the grill mesh (and it wasn't in that bad of shape to
start with). They also 'forgot' to straighten out my front overriders before
replating them, so  they ended up having to redo those. They were also fairly
expensive, and would only take CASH.
These other two places I haven't used, so I don't know about thier quality, but
I think they have been around for a while.

Faith bumper service - 986-1226 in Santa clara
&
Superior Wheel&Bumper 947-7781 off montery Rd.

 - Bryan