Re: 1969 Midget Basket Case Available in Santa Barbara (good LBC content

To: "Spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1969 Midget Basket Case Available in Santa Barbara (good LBC content)
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 23:43:25 -0700charset="Windows-1252"
Cc: <NewNGsInfo@cs.com>
Thanks for your help John... I took a look at it this evening after work...
it aint that bad. I am going to claim it. He will let it go to a good home
as long as it isn't parted out which I don't plan on doing. It is mostly
complete except for the interior. The major problem are the A posts. Rusted
through. I am not even going to attempt to repair that myself. Just gonna go
take it down to the body shop... put money on the table and tell em to fix
it. Other parts of the body has been worked on in the past but they passed
the magnet test fairly well. Not too much filler. but the fun part is
putting it together anyhow!

Anyway thanks for your help John and the list! I am going to call him
tomorrow and tell him I am gun hoe. Now just to make a little more room in
the parking lot.

Thanks again!

Toby

69 Sprite "gnome"
69 Midget "smurf" (engine is bright blue)
The horde is growing.
Santa Barbara, CA
Both originating from "The List"