Re: No LBC, Dizzy, Roe, etc

To: "Rick & Carolyn" <walters@mail.softcom.net>, <RBHouston@aol.com>
Subject: Re: No LBC, Dizzy, Roe, etc
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 01:21:41 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <valntine@ptd.net>, <tstone@frontierprecision.com>, <spritenut@Exit109.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
wax lips?  what about those cool colored dots on strips of paper and the
little wax soda pop bottles filled with the sweet what ever it was?  or
fizzies?  or pixie stix, or those candy necklaces on an elastic string, or
candy cigarettes in the fake look alike boxes, rock candy, penny
candy????????????  oops sorry got carried away?  huh?  and then came
sweedish fish and gummy bears and just screwed up the whole candy industry!
aaahhh those marshmallow oarnge circus peanuts.................bomino
turkish taffy  and bb bats in choclate bananna and
vanilla.........................oh never mind!

chuck
2:14am.........considering comandeering wife's corolla and hunting for a
good all night store and going on a self induced munchie raid!  rain,
flooding,  so what!  like e.f. hutton....when my stomach speaks...........
:)