Re: PT Cruiser and CAFE

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, PAsgeirsson@compuserve.com
Subject: Re: PT Cruiser and CAFE
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 09:23:23 -0700 (PDT)
They had actually done this quite a while ago, and was metioned in a write up
in
Consumer Reports. Having the PT-cruiser classified as a 'light truck' brings up
the overall 'average' gas mileage of the entire light truck line, This makes me
wonder what the heck Ford or GM are doing about this, with all the Surburbans,
and Excursions, they are selling.
I'm really beginning to wonder what the REAL gas mileage of the PT is. I read
one write-up that said they got 17mpg overall, which is quite a bit less than
the EPA listed mileage.

 - Bryan

>Subject: PT Cruiser and CAFE
>To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>