Current drain?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Current drain?
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 11:20:36 -0700
Anyone have any recommended tests to see if some current is being drawn off
the battery while the car is turned off? My battery drains overnight and
I'm wondering if something is trickling some juice off it. Several items
are not switched by the ignition switch so I want to make sure before I buy
a new battery.

I know I could leave the battery disconnected to see what happens, but that
won't help me trace the source if there is a problem.

I have an ohm meter, capacitance meter and a circuit tester.

Thanks,

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A