Re: Current drain?

To: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Current drain?
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 22:20:41 -0700
Thanks to everyone who replied to this one.

I did determine today that the switched and unswitched connections at the
fuse block were switched around, meaning that the fuel gauge was constantly
on. That is likely the whole story, but tomorrow I'll check some other
things to be sure.

Thanks all!

Gerard