Fw: MGA advice

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: MGA advice
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 16:46:04 -0400
In all my years of buying, selling, trading and parting LBCs I have found
more of them in close proximity to college campuses. Think about it. In the
late 60s early 70s, some college aged kid buys a "non-American" car. What's
a dad to do? Send them off to college where you don't have to admit to your
neighbors that there is a foreign car in the family. Also, you don't have to
fix it every time it breaks because you're too far away!

Kent

:  "I had one in college just like it