Re: MGA advice

To: "David Riker" <davidr@sunset.net>, "Bryan Vandiver" <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGA advice
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 22:29:52 -0700
I don't think the frame's wood, just the floors. A friend of mine had a
rust-free vintage race version that still had virgin black plates. It was
completely straight but did need a complete restoration. Paid 3K for it,
ended up selling it for $1500 a couple years later. (about two years ago).
I always thought they'd be neat to restore because the body's removeable.
Makes it easy to have the frame sandblasted and powdercoated. Then you can
have a rolling chassis and drivetrain while doing the rest of the body
cosmetics.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A