Fortune found in parts box

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Fortune found in parts box
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 22:47:29 -0700 (PDT)
Digging through the POs spares boxes I found the little hose that connects
the head to the water pump.  Its a "John Bull" No. 312.  Orange label lists
all the cars it will work on.  The part of the list on the label that is not
overlaped reads:
Austin, Morris, Riley--
        A30, A35, A40--
         Minor, Minor--
              "Sprite--
   All "Mini" & "1100--

Unfortunately, the overlap of the label hides everything to the right of
"--", but I imagine several of you can complete the list.  It looks like a
little more than half of each line is hidden.

So for the spridget list trivia contest of the day, who can complete each
line?  Please note if you are guessing from the vast wealth of accumulated
knowledge of LBC history and lore,  or whether you're just peeking under the
label.

No prize, and no final answer from me, as I'm not going to peel back the
label and devalue my e-bay retirement account.

Have fun,

Glen Byrns
Future e-Bay millionaire
'59 bugeye