Re: Lots of help now

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lots of help now
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 14:45:54 -0400
I KNEW THIS HAD TO BE A JOKE.

Richard Hed my ass.  Christ,  what a pain.  Some day a real person with a
screwed up name will get on the list and ask real questions and we'll all
either ignore him,  or make fun of him.  All except the new people,  who
wouldn't have been desensitized yet.

Mike

RichHed99@aol.com wrote:
> Hello to Sprites and Midgets,

I have had lots of help now and kind replies.  Some things still confuse me.
Lots of questions so here are some answers and more questions.

I live in Lowestoft which is by the sea where in England do you all come
from?  Who is Connie Lingus?  I have heard of Aer Lingus but I don't think
they fly out from Norwich airport.  My car has a seat in the back but it does
not fit very well do you think it is not proper to the car?  The carb has
square openings like I said before but is roundy inside.  It had like square
flaps that I thought would stopp the petrol getting in so I have thrown them
away now.  It is not roundy like the carb on my old chevette.  What is a
choke some one said about chokes isn't this a knob you pull on the dashboard?
 Where can I get teh Sprite and Midget book I did not see it in WH Smiths.
Someone suggested a lot of strange stuff about SUVs, torches and things I did
not understandd was this a joke?  I only udderstood the bit about the
Forklift truck dealer.  I have a friend who has a chevette and drives a
furklift at a warehouse he send the tyres will not fit on my wheels.  What is
stock?  Stock means cows and pigs to me.  Hello to Ben!  Are the you the same
Ben that that had a Austin Oxford near Fazakerly?  Who is Rex, Rex is a name
for a dog.  I had a lot of replies with complicated words inthem, how can I
learn all this stuff about B-arms and Webers what every they are.  I looked
at under the back of the car and see lots of metal bars and stuff but it made
no sense to me.  When I drive the car the back end really comes wide like to
go sideways down the raod, do I have steering trouble?  The brakes dont seem
to good on this car, not as good as my chevettes were.  Bill my friend who
still has a chevette says to use Silicont brakes.  What does he mean I got
confused I thought silicont was sticky stuff you put on house window frames
if I put in on the brakes will they stick on more and stop the car quicker?

Richard (my friends call me Richie)