Mystery solved!!! Identity revealed!!! (I think)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mystery solved!!! Identity revealed!!! (I think)
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 11:55:33 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Using my skills learned from watching years of Scooby Doo, I think I may
have found the identity of our newest list member, Mr. Head.

He states in his first message that he removed the "flaps" in his carb, and
it didn't change how the car ran.  Removing the butterflies would keep the
car from running.
In his first message, he states he has a rollbar behind the seats, yet in
the latest message, he states there is a back seat in his car.
He states he lives on the coast of England, yet the message originated from
a mail server in the Eastern Time Zone.
Interestingly enough, a long time list member, who also has an AOL account,
posted a message minutes after Mr. Head's last posting.  After looking at
the message IDs, these two message came from the same server!!!

So without further ado, <dramatic pause>

my choice for the identity is <more dramatic pause>

Col. Mustard in the Conservatory with the Pipe!

<awkward pause>

wait, the perpetrator in my book is none other than....

Allen Hefner!!!!

Where do I claim my prize? <grin>

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite