Re: Cruel Parents

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Chuck Pedretti" <ChuckP@magenic.com>
Subject: Re: Cruel Parents
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 08:34:36 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
My sisters name was Tracy Macy, before she got married. She was in the
Casper Troopers (a Drum and Bugle Corps). They performed at Arrowhead
Stadium (Kansas City Chefs) when it opened. The announcers for the game,
made a point of saying her name on national TV. Over and over and over.

Larry
78 Midget