RE: Cruel Parents

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Cruel Parents
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 11:26:33 -0700 charset="iso-8859-1"
I work with a Chinese immigrant who upon arriving in the states did not
anglicize his name to something we could all read, let alone pronounce. He
changed his first name "Washing"  and his last to "Ton"... "Washington".
I also work with the fastest talking guy I ever met, he's from India and his
name give at birth is "Johnny Mechanical".
And another guy (who's not sure if he's AC or DC... if you know what I mean)
has the name "Sonny Breeze", and he claims it's his real name.
No Joke...
-Drew