Re: Solex Carbs + SU HIF carbs

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: Solex Carbs + SU HIF carbs
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2000 16:13:18 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Daniel1312,

'Twas me with the Solex carbs.  Yes, definitely would like to have their e-ad,
web site, address, phone... whatever.  Appreciate your willingness to help out
on
that side of the pond!

Should you find time, perhaps you could find 'recommended' jetting for a
Spridget
or approximate engine size settings... more specifically 1275's.

Andrew in San Jose take note.

TIA
WFO Herb