PA LBC Road Rally 2000

To: "spidgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: PA LBC Road Rally 2000
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 18:06:40 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Just got back for the First (hope not the last) spridgets PA LBC
Road Rally 2000.

A big thanks has to go to Kevin V. and his entire family.  A
great host and rally master.  This has to become a yearly
getogether for the spridget listers (and guests).  We all enjoyed
the rally, well most of us, some really got lost lost, some
(myself included) got waylaid and put on extra mileage,  Great
weather, and saw plently of the Tamaqua hillsides, byways, and
lostways!  It was nice to meet a few new faces to go with the
names from the list like Lancer, who got the long distance award!
All I can do is echo what Allen, Larry, and Dan have already
said, Great Time!

Biff Jones
Pasadena, MD
'59 Bugeye, "Kermit'