Re: Back on the Road!

To: <KGROWLER@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Back on the Road!
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 18:17:13 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Congratulations Kim on a successful engine rebuild, it sounds like you
have a nice peppy one at that.
What a thrill and feeling of accomplishment when your first engine
build comes to life, all that feeling of uncertainty fades away when
the whole project comes to life. I have done 100s of them and the
feeling is always there.

        Good Luck with this one and be sure to resist the temptation
to " Put your foot in it".
P.S. , I always change the oil and filter after the first road test
and ring seat procedure. A lot of trash is generated when they first
come to life and in the first few miles, changing the oil is cheap
insurance for a long engine life.

                  Brad