Re: Used DOT 4

To: boxweed@thebest.net, jspeiser@erols.com
Subject: Re: Used DOT 4
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 00:02:41 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 08/04/2000 9:03:44 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
boxweed@thebest.net writes:

> I hope listers know to never toss it in with their used oil for
>  >recycling - it renders the entire batch worthless!  I don't know the right
>  >way to dispose of the stuff . . . may we have some suggestions?

And how does the guy at the oil recyclilng place know you've added this to
the mix?  Taste test?

By the way, check out your recycler, chances are he is dumping the stuff
somewhere too.

Here in El Paso a few years ago the dumpster guys started giving out an extra
dumpster for cardboard only as their part for the ecology.  I asked my
dumpster sales lady what they were doing with all that cardboard...she says "
taking it to the landfill with everything else, but don't tell anyone.

RH