RE: [Fwd: stebro exhaust question]

To: "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [Fwd: stebro exhaust question]
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 15:09:11 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Or the time my boss sent out one of the interns to the hardware store to
fetch some "elbow grease". He was pretty mad when he got back from 3 or 4
hardware stores after the last one he visited explained what it was. I think
he quit a few weeks later too. Too bad we can only imagine the chuckles of
the hardware store clerks.

have fun...

Toby

The expression popular with me is "For that price it better have lips!"

I used that line once over the phone when quoted a high price for a bike
fork rebuild kit.  The kid on the other end of the phone said"Just a minu=
te,
I'll check with the owner."  Major laugh from the owner in the background.
He and I are old friends and still laugh about the kid's naivet=E9.

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye