Re: [Fwd: stebro exhaust question]

To: PAsgeirsson@compuserve.com, Toby@intri-plex.com
Subject: Re: [Fwd: stebro exhaust question]
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 02:13:42 EDT
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 08/11/2000 7:36:39 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
PAsgeirsson@compuserve.com writes:

>  carpenter sent me down to another house to get a round square!  I was so
>  naive!!  Funny looking back at it!

Years ago I taught in a Jr. high school where the coach had served on the
Hornet (aircraft carrier) in WWII in the north Atlantic...his first day at
sea as an assistant in the radio room they sent him out with a bucket to
collect some electrons...

He was mostly blind in one eye from looking into the sun for airplanes on his
tour.  He also said it wasn't at all like in the movies...just about every
time they launced the planes they splashed at least one...with no chance of
recovery in the cold water.

RH