Re: Tie Downs - moving our cars

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tie Downs - moving our cars
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 16:50:56 EDT
In a message dated 8/13/00 10:01:13 AM, DLancer7676@cs.com writes:

<<<< Does anyone know approximately how much the shell weighs?   >>

My guess would be between 300-400 lb. for just the shell.

My old physics teacher used to say that in estimating weights you should
compare the unknown with a unit that you know, such as a pound of bacon.  I'd
say the shell is closer to 600-700 lbs of bacon, rather than 300-400 lbs of
bacon.  But then again, I'm measuring in pounds of US bacon rather than
Canadian bacon, so your mileage may vary, eh?  Still drinking metric beers,
anyway.

Koooloookoookooookoooolooookooookoooooo!
Rick