Re: Tie Downs - moving our cars

To: HealeyRic2@aol.com, RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca, Spridgets@autox.team.net, PaulaBCampbell@cs.com
Subject: Re: Tie Downs - moving our cars
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 19:51:05 EDT
In a message dated 8/13/2000 4:50:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
HealeyRic2@aol.com writes:

<< My old physics teacher used to say that in estimating weights you should
compare the unknown with a unit that you know, such as a pound of bacon.  I'd
say the shell is closer to 600-700 lbs of bacon, rather than 300-400 lbs of
bacon.  But then again, I'm measuring in pounds of US bacon rather than
Canadian bacon, so your mileage may vary, eh?  Still drinking metric beers,
anyway. >>

LOL--That is a big pile of rusty bacon.  Only reason I guessed 300-400 lbs of
bacon was because I have a stripped shell and have rolled the thing over
numerous times.  But then I am a school counselor, so I would guess it weighs
the same as 3-5 fat students??? And isn't a cubic centimeter of beer an
awfully small amout to drink??  How many cc's of beer does it take to surpass
the legal blood/alcohol content in ml?  My brain hurts!!

--David C.